This policy covers how Guided Therapy Systems treats personal information that our company collects, including information related to your past use of Guided Therapy Systems products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- Guided Therapy Systems collects personal information when you respond to offers on this site or make equipment purchases.
- When you correspond with us, we ask for information such as your name, email address, address and telephone number.
- Guided Therapy Systems tracks information about your transactions with us, including information about your purchases.
- Guided Therapy Systems DOES NOT receive or record information on server logs from your browser.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Guided Therapy Systems does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies.
- Guided Therapy Systems DOES NOT set or access cookies on your computer nor use web beacons to access cookies.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you, or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Guided Therapy Systems may update this policy. We will post changes to this site, as they occur.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Guided Therapy Systems
33 South Sycamore Street
Mesa, AZ 85202
Additional Updated Privacy Information:
Who we are
Our website address is: http://actisound.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.